What Can You Do With a Law Degree?
Plenty! Law school is not just for lawyers these days. Whether you're interested in law, non-profit sectors, government, education, administration, or politics, law school may be right for you. Get started with three simple steps!
- 1. Watch the Pre-Law Basics (KU ID required)
- If you've already attended a Pre-Law Basics session but aren't receiving Pre-Law Update emails, request them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live versions of this seminar will be hosted at various times during the Fall and Spring semesters. Those events will be announced in the Pre-Law Update Email, which you can sign up for by emailing email@example.com.
- 2. Contact the Pre-Law Advisor
- Call 785-864-2834 and ask to make an appointment with the pre-law advisor.
- 3. Prepare for Law School
- Learn about Law School admission and statistics, as well as the majors, classes, extracurriculars, internships, books, and organizations that may help you. And don't miss any of the important dates!